Registration for admission in the new academic session begins around mid-February.
- 1. For Pre school (Nursery to U.K.G.) Admission is on “First Class First Served” basis.
- 2. Admission to Class I to IX is on merit basis (Written Entrance Test).
- 3. Admissions are accepted in accordance to the vacancies in a class.
- 4. School reserves the right of Admission.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- 1. Copy of Date of Birth Certificate
- 2. Aadhar Card
- 3. School Leaving Certificate of the last school attended
- 4. Result Report/Marksheet of tha last Exam /class passed.
- 5. Two latest Passport Size Photographs of the student.
RULES FOR DEPOSITING FEE
- 1. Fee is deposited on a monthly basis. Fee is accepted in the month of April (along with the annual charges etc.)
- 2. The last date to deposit fee for the month is 10th of the month.
- 3. After10th, late fee of Rs. 5/- per day will be charged.
- 4. Fee and other charges once deposited will not be refunded under any circumstances.